==========================  Victory Case 3110  ==========================

    I (Pavitra) satisfy the Victory Condition of Being Pavitra, by means
    of sending this message.

========================================================================

Caller:                                 Pavitra

Judge:                                  omd
Judgement:                              


Judge:                                  Yally
Judgement:                              


Judge:                                  Murphy
Judgement:                              

========================================================================

History:

Called by Pavitra:                      23 Oct 2011 17:27:24 GMT
Assigned to omd:                        23 Oct 2011 19:48:02 GMT
Assigned to Yally:                      23 Oct 2011 19:48:02 GMT
Assigned to Murphy:                     23 Oct 2011 19:48:02 GMT

========================================================================

Caller's Evidence:

From: Pavitra <celestialcognition@gmail.com>

On 10/23/2011 12:05 PM, John Smith wrote:
> I publish the following document, "Victory Condition of Being Bucky":
> {{
> The entity in question has sent a message to a public forum from the email
address "spambait3@yahoo.com".
>
> }}
>
> I initiate a CfJ on the statement "Bucky has satisfied the Victory Condition
of Being Bucky"
>
> Evidence: The document published above, the header of this message.

Gratuitous on the quoted CFJ: if this worked, it would modify
information for which the Herald is required to be a recordkeepor.
Therefore, defining Victory Conditions is regulated.

However, this scam might work if the office of Herald is vacant, so that
no player is required to fulfill the office's duties.

I assume Herald. I resign Herald.

I publish the following document, "Victory Condition of Being Pavitra":
{{
The entity in question has sent a message to a public forum from the
email address "celestialcognition@gmail.com".
}}

========================================================================

Gratuitous Arguments by G.:

The Herald is required to perform an action (award champion) after
a case tracked by the CotC delivers a certain judgement.  THEN the
Herald tracks the result of the action (the patent title champion).
At no point is the Herald required to track anything prior to the
case being judged GLORY.  The herald is also no longer required to
track the method of winning, so really it's all the CotC records
that are involved.  (I don't dispute that Victory Conditions are
undefined or poorly-defined, I'm just disputing the "it depends on
whether the Herald office is empty" part of the interpretation).

========================================================================

Gratuitous Arguments by Murphy:

I opine SHAME

While Rule 754 (2) does not apply to "Victory Condition", Rule 2125 (c)
does apply to "cause to satisfy a Victory Condition", which neutralizes
this scam independently of Rule 2125 (e).

========================================================================

Gratuitous Arguments by omd:

I disagree with the argument about "cause to satisfy a
Victory Condition", as there is no text in the rules with a form
particularly similar to that(?)

========================================================================